19 July 2012

Sugar Cane "Lone Star" patch work denim.







  "Sugar Cane" is the denim company in Japan which is famous for reappearing vintage jeans in the past. I've been seen and heard a lot of this brand and always thought the price is too high and didn't like old school fit. But since I've been falling and digging the vintage stuffs, more and more, recently I recognized that how good they are doing with high-end quality skills.

This "Lone star" 8years-aged with patch work one is an aggregation of their work.   



















The linen patch was used the same fabric in 1930's and 
also dyed even considering vestiges of sweat. 





Same V line like 501 and chain stitch.





Hidden rivet at back pocket















14oz, Sugar cane fiber, Right twill and most details and fit were inspired 1930-1950's denim.


In my opinion, I would go with original LVC with 1947 rigid model but like this patch work style, I prefer Sugar Cane and think they are the top of it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment