17 October 2013

Montevideo in Uruguay 1.



Business trip taking more than 30 hours flight has just begun.
(Busan - Incheon - L.A - Sao Paulo -Montevideo)





It was good to watch Steve Mcqueen's 'Bullet' on the plane.





LAX was remodeled and it was amazing with those LED panels. 





When I got arrived in Sao Paulo, Brazil, couldn't figure out what kind of youth sports team but I was sure they're all tired.





Finally, Motevideo city in Uruguay.










Main street in the 'Centro'.




I could see this kind of bicycle with engine a lot in the city.
I wish I could bring one at home. 





South Korea and Uruguay don't have time difference because it's located totally other side of the earth. There's only difference in AM/PM. Well, that doesn't mean there's no flight jack. It just hard twice.




No comments:

Post a Comment